So over the course of the last year and a half, my friends and I have been developing a new social networking site aimed at families. Specifically, it’s an online, private babybook where mothers and fathers can safely upload pictures, videos, notes and other information about their children to an online space where only invited people can view. Some more details:
- Photo/Video Gallery: no more cumbersome emailing of baby photos. Store and organize all your photos and videos and share them with family and friends.
- Baby Journal: keep an online journal of your baby’s experiences and developments.
- Baby Milestones, Firsts & Favourites: never forget an important milestone again! Capture and share all your baby’s important firsts & favourites.
- Connect & Collaborate: give family and friends the opportunity to fully contribute to the babybook by leaving notes, uploading photos & videos, and sharing in each and every precious moment.
- It’s a private site (so only people you invite will see your babypage) and best of all: it’s 100% free!
So if you have a family, or know someone who has a family and would like them to share their photos in an easy manner, go to BabyLolly.com and sign up! Any feedback would be appreciated.
One thought on “I’m proud to introduce BabyLolly.com”